Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Any codes to hide that orange bar at the top of my MySpace after hiding my extended network & bl

well I used this code to hide my blogs and extended network...



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



table.latestblogentry {



display: none;



}



table.extendednetwork {



display: none;



}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



and now there's an orange bar at the top...



Any codes to hide that orange bar at the top of my MySpace after hiding my extended network %26amp; blogs section?

%26lt;style%26gt;



.Hide Orange Bars



td.text table {width:100%;}



.friendsComments td table, .friendsComments td.text table, .friendSpace table, .blurbs, .blurbs td.text {background-color:transparent; border:0px;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



Any codes to hide that orange bar at the top of my MySpace after hiding my extended network %26amp; blogs section?

%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;.blurbs {display:none;}%26lt;/style%26gt;



%26lt;/td%26gt;%26lt;/tr%26gt;%26lt;/table%26gt;%26lt;table style="display:none"%26gt;%26lt;tr%26gt;%26lt;td%26gt;



use both

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd