Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'm trying to get a myspace code that can hide my comments but allow other people to see view/a

i also hid my friends but if i try to use codes that hide my comments, the code hides the link where u can see all my friends so help?



I'm trying to get a myspace code that can hide my comments but allow other people to see view/all my comments

The following code will hide all your comments, but keep the text displaying how many comments you have and the Add Comment link.



Paste into your About Me section:



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



table.friendscomments table table {



display: none;



}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



I'm trying to get a myspace code that can hide my comments but allow other people to see view/all my comments

just put the hide comments code in and change the height of the comments to a lower number until its perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd