Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My MySpace has extensive HTML and I haven't been able to use scrollbox codes. Help?

I've been attempting to put a scrollbox in my profile for a while.



It's not working.



I didn't do most of the coding so I know very little about it.



Help please?



My MySpace has extensive HTML and I haven't been able to use scrollbox codes. Help?

Either use this....



%26lt;textarea%26gt; text goes here %26lt;/textarea%26gt;



Or this scroll box code (it works for me)...



%26lt;div id="scroll3" style="width:300;height:200; background-color:000000; border:1px solid 99FF33; overflow:auto"%26gt;



PUT YOUR TEXT HERE. IF YOU INSERT ENOUGH IT WILL SCROLL.



%26lt;/div%26gt;



And this is how to edit it...



WIDTH OF BOX - The box i used above is width 300 so that should give you a guide on how wide you want yours.



HEIGHT OF BOX - The box above is height 200 so this should give you a fair idea how big you want yours.



HEX COLOR OF BACKGROUND - The box above has a background color of black (000000), you can change that color by putting in one of these hex color codes...



http://chr15.net/myspace/ColorChart.htm



or replace the number with "transparent".



HEX COLOR OF BORDER - The box above has a lime green border (99FF33), change the color to the color you want.



My MySpace has extensive HTML and I haven't been able to use scrollbox codes. Help?

scroll codes are here http://www.MyspaceHoney.comand



and all the necessary info is here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd