Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace andvertizement code?

I have been looking for a code to hide the advertizements at the top of a myspace profile for three days now. I know that it is against myspace rules but its not for me so i really could care less. If anyone knows a code THAT WILL WORK (because everyone so far is no good) please please pleae send it to me. Thankyou!!!



Myspace andvertizement code?

hiding the advertising is against the myspace terms of service - this is clearly stated in the terms of service and on the page you use to edit your profile



however, you can hide them from EVERY site on YOUR computer only if you want.... that's what I do...



read this



http://www.abrax.us/bbz/FirefoxAdblock.h...



it is all explained there



Myspace andvertizement code?

i dont know it off of the top of my head, but whateverlife.com has all that sort of stuff



Myspace andvertizement code?

hiding the advertisements on myspace will have your page deleted. though its ugly and all but you have to deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd