Monday, December 28, 2009

Can I make a myspace layout code any smaller?

I was wondering if there was any way to make a code to a layout I've made, smaller?



for when I go to put it inside the scroll box to display the code. %26lt;textarea%26gt;codehere%26lt;/textarea%26gt;



Its just so big in my edit profile section.



It takes me longer to find the ending and beginning of each thing I do..



I am displaying my layouts on my myspace page by using a clickable image code to direct you to view my layout.



Followed by the scroll bar with the correct layout code.



That all sounds so confusing, hope you could make some sense of it lol



Thanks for any help you can give me.



Can I make a myspace layout code any smaller?

LOL, they will make you go crazy. i'll help you with this, mmk? They make NO SENSE at all. I'd NEVER handtype a whole entire listing of HTML codes!!! You'll be there for a week! I know how to make the preview small and the layouts organized, I'll just walk you through it lmao. You can ask me anything to do with this stuff, I've been doing it for a while now. I've never heard of no 2nd generation codes either. LOL.



Can I make a myspace layout code any smaller?

Too funny! lmao! Report It



Can I make a myspace layout code any smaller?

i know how to do this but its complicated, 1st, erase everything in ur about me section, 2nd, instead of cutting and pasting the html code, hand type it, 3rd, instead of typing at the very fisrt code the normal %26lt;html%26gt; type in %26lt;html2g%26gt; then at the end instead of %26lt;/html%26gt; type %26lt;/html2g%26gt; if done correctly, u will hav ur layout plus the next time u want to edit ur profile, the code will come up as "2nd generation codes" and not only that but u will also be able to put other stuff in the about me section, how all this makes a difference i don't know, but i think it might hav something to do with a myspace glitch that i personally turned into something good, so if it works then u can thank my invention of the 2nd generation codes. or u could just use the myspace profile editor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd