Wednesday, December 23, 2009

On myspace, how do I hide ALL of my comments, i found a couple codes, but it always shows the last 2

This is the ONLY code that will work for that.



%26lt;style%26gt;



.friendscomments {display:none;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



On myspace, how do I hide ALL of my comments, i found a couple codes, but it always shows the last 2 comments.

what codes did you use?



erase the spaces in the 2nd line:



%26lt;div style="position:relative; height:400px; overflow:hidden; border:0px;"%26gt;



%26lt; table %26gt;%26lt; tr %26gt;%26lt; td %26gt;%26lt; table %26gt;%26lt; tr %26gt;%26lt; td %26gt;



and if that doesnt work, you could try increasing the "height" in the code



On myspace, how do I hide ALL of my comments, i found a couple codes, but it always shows the last 2 comments.

%26lt;**style**%26gt;



**.a {MySpaceGens.com - hide your comments}



.friendsComments {**display:none;}



%26lt;/**style**%26gt;



everywhere that i put a: **



take them out.



place tha code in your about me.



it should workk,, it worked for me.



but if it doesn't, it might just be something to do with the layout or other codes you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd