Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How do I hide my "last login" info from MySpace?

I need a WORKING MySpace code to hide my last login information....I hade one that worked, but in the process of redoing my profile, I lost the code and I'm PISSED!!! Someone please help! None of that safe mode crap....



How do I hide my "last login" info from MySpace?

1. Go to your homepage and click on "Edit Profile"



2. Find your Headlines section (should be on the top)



3. Copy %26amp; Paste this code "%26lt;font style="display:none;"%26gt;



4. Save your changes



5. and...... you're done !



btw, it works i've used it before. And when you preview and you see the code, ignore it. Once you save your changes, go view your profile and your last login will be hidden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd