Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Myspace Q....... does anyone know?

a myspace code that works to hide comments? I've tried several sites and quite frankly I am getting irritated because they are all not working. Can someone help?



Myspace Q....... does anyone know?

Have you tried the following code? It works on my profile.



%26lt;div style="position:relative; height:400px; overflow:hidden; border:0px;"%26gt;%26lt;table%26gt;%26lt;tr%26gt;%26lt;td%26gt;%26lt;table%26gt;%26lt;tr%26gt;%26lt;...



PS. The code must be placed at the bottom of your 'Who I'd Like To Meet' section. Sorry I forgot that, which is an important part.



Myspace Q....... does anyone know?

i didnt know you can hide the comments on your page. so i dont know where you got that code.



Myspace Q....... does anyone know?

this will hide your comments AND your friends.



%26lt;div style="position:relative; height:10px; overflow:hidden; border:0px;"%26gt;%26lt;table%26gt;%26lt;tr%26gt;%26lt;td%26gt;%26lt;table%26gt;%26lt;tr%26gt;%26lt;...



..but you need to put it at the bottom of "WHo'd I'd Like to Meet" section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd