Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have a graphics sight on myspace, i want to post my layout codes in a blog . Help!!?

ok, so when i post them it uses the code to change the background of the blog, then i used the code, %26lt;te xtarea%26gt; %26lt;/ text area%26gt; but it just messed up the code, how do i put it in the blog in a scroll box.



I have a graphics sight on myspace, i want to post my layout codes in a blog . Help!!?

That's a little confusing, I have no idea what it is you want to do. All codes go in the About Me box.



Also, you need to use CSS.



I have a graphics sight on myspace, i want to post my layout codes in a blog . Help!!?

Need any help about myspace,visit the below site. You may see more information in http://www.MyspaceDogDog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd