Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is the code for a skinny myspace profile without getting a layout?

I make my own layouts/codes, but since I don't like layouts to much and I like to be..unique, I guess, I use backrounds. Well, I'm trying to get the skinny myspace profile code. I've searched it, but it all leads to a code to make a skinny layout. I just want the code to make your page skinny. I had found a code like this once but I never saw it again. Can somone help me besides saying to search it on google?? Thanks (:



What is the code for a skinny myspace profile without getting a layout?

try this and let me know if it works.



%26lt;style%26gt;.contactTable {display:none;}



table table td img {display:none;}



table table table td img {display:inline;}



table td td {width:0px;}



table {width:450px;}



table table {width:auto;}



table table td {padding:3px;}



table table table td {padding:0px;}



table table table {width:220px !important; height:0px;}



td.text td a img {width:auto !important;}



table table table table table,



table table table table table td {



width:0px !important; padding:0px !important;}



td.text a img {width:100px !important;}



td.text td.text a img {width:35px !important;}



td td td div strong {width:170px !important; display:block;}



embed, object {display:block; width:220px; height:38px;}



.orangetext15, .blacktext10 {



display:block; width:110px; font-size:6pt !important;}



td.text td.text .orangetext15,



td.text td.text table table div {display:none;}%26lt;/style%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd