Friday, November 27, 2009

My about me keeps moving up on myspace when I put in certain "Hide (things)" codes! Help?!

I'm trying to hide my interests, details, who I'd like to meet, my music player, my URL, basically everything but the top navigation, my picture, my headline, where i live, my age, etc.



I started with a default layout, and the about me keeps ending up where the ad is! And I want where the ad and navigation are, (they have different color blue backgrounds, default to myspace), to be white with black small text. Can anyone help me?



My about me keeps moving up on myspace when I put in certain "Hide (things)" codes! Help?!?

Start over. Find all those codes, delete and put in the BOTTOM of about me so they're easy to find.



http://freecodesource.com/index.php?page...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd