Sunday, November 29, 2009

Myspace layout code won't work?

I made up a CSS / HTML code to put into myspace to use as my layout but it's not working the way I thought it would. I had put in one code to erase (or cover up, im not sure) the original myspace layout as well as the one that acted my own profile. I think myspace is trying to combine three codes - my layout, the code that blanked out theirs, and the one that creates their's. When you try to view my page now, you see what looks like a combination of all three...can anyone help me with this? How can I get it so that you only see my layout?



You can see it here ---%26gt; http://www.myspace.com/214357450



Most of it is the code that blanked it out but on the left side, there's a piece of my layout and a tiny line on the right that is theirs.



Myspace layout code won't work?

You have to delete the old myspace layout code first, you can put the new code in, and then it should work fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd