Sunday, November 29, 2009

Where did my myspace layout code go?! It disappeared!?

Well you all know how to put in myspace layout codes right? Just copy and paste into the About Me section all the way at the bottom. Well i did it with this one layout but now i want to remove it. But when i went to my "edit profile" under "About Me" the code isnt there anymore! and i dont know how to remove the layout because something weird happened and now pictures that are used for the layout are no longer avaliable so it just leaves this ugly error message. Usually to remove layouts you have to just delete the code. but the code isnt there anymore!



Where did my myspace layout code go?! It disappeared!?

Uh...I think you've been phished...



Where did my myspace layout code go?! It disappeared!?

Check to see if it may be in another section, if its not, then just put a new one over it and see wht happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd